Operation Five Chapter 2 Operation Five Chapter 2

Beats The First By A Mile

In terms of animation and scripting, this one beats the first chapter. Great work smige, time has paid off. Literally.

SmigeFlash responds:

Don't forget music!

Samurai Sprite Showdown 2 Samurai Sprite Showdown 2

Perfect, but in some ways it's plain. It meets the definitiion of a Samurai Sprite Battle though ;).

AbboMan responds:

Many thanks to you Dan

Operation Belwood Operation Belwood

Brilliant!

Why you worried about it being blammed? Perfect artwork!

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

ROFLMAO!

OMG, Worms vs. Halo... Good one ;)

Serenity. Serenity.

Style wins all!

Its amazing how much style you can cram into such a short piece of work. I'm amazed on how real you made physical movement. This time they didn't just act like sticks, but more human in the way they reacted. You're Elite O.o...

LL - Girl From Mars LL - Girl From Mars

1337!

Great work :-) lol @ diet coke with a guitar :P

SmigeFlash responds:

Hehe...Nobody knows about the cameo there...Yet!

Ethan Ethan

Brilliant!!!!

Animation is absolutely perfect for a music video. Some spectacular artwork acompanied by a sound track seems to actually work. Its well matched too :-)

As for the music, it uses the same ground bass over and over again so its very repetitive. Next time, try some better chords...

StickFight - PsychoFlash StickFight - PsychoFlash

Uber 1337!

I'm definately glad that you didn't put it in your recycle bin for deleting. I'm amazed at the synchronisation between the soundtrack and the animation, especially when the vechicle comes out of the building at the beginning. There really is no way to improve as it has all the characteristics of a great stick movie.

Excellent!

PsychoFlash responds:

Thanks! Your awsome!

Cmdr. Pi meets Macbeth Cmdr. Pi meets Macbeth

Elite!

The ambient effect created at the beginning is a definately good opener for a flash movie, basically because it scares the viewer :-P The animation style is very unique too and ROFL @ Falling onto witch!

Brilliant interpretation of the storyline. I wonder if shakespeare welcomes parody's ;-) I'm sure that this is a perfect story to tell around the camp fire.

cmdrpi responds:

I am glad you enjoyed it!
I promise, that there's more to come!
More silly random shakespeare parody!

Girl meets Robot Girl meets Robot

Not Bad! Not Bad At All!

Nice piece of work there aswell as a nice animation style. The only negative side is the constant bird tweeting sfx.

It gets on your nerves after a while... reduce its volume ;-)